Daily Wanderlust: Alleyway graffiti in Zagreb

Written by on December 26, 2012 in Destinations - 7 Comments

Before I officially hit my 30-Life-Crisis, I headed to Croatia for a holiday. My first stop in the magical and life-changing country was Zagreb, the capital of the country.

I’m a bit unconventional in terms of what I desire out of visits to foreign places (I’m so churched out!), so I popped in my headphones and took a proper wander through the historic city. Down one little alley near in the Lower City, I came across colorful tags adorning the the old European buildings.

7 Comments on " Daily Wanderlust: Alleyway graffiti in Zagreb "

1. Andi of My Beautiful Adventures December 27, 2012 at 9:55 am · Reply

Great shot! I love graffiti.

• Diana December 29, 2012 at 1:37 am · Reply

Thank you! Berlin is another great spot for graffiti!

2. Nic Freeman December 27, 2012 at 11:25 pm · Reply

Lovely reminder of quirky Zagreb D! I’ve visited twice now and have found colourful treasures, like street art, in the most unexpected places.

One of my Zagreb highlights from my August 2012 trip was the Mueum of Broken Relationships. I thought it summed up the modern edge of an essentially sentimental city.

• Diana December 29, 2012 at 1:37 am · Reply

I would LOVE to go to that museum. I think it would be very therapeutic! I plan on getting back to Croatia next year for a little holiday. Love it there!

• Nic Freeman December 29, 2012 at 2:15 am · Reply

Oh it was! After prompting both tears and laughter, the exhibition left me feeling a little more connected to the hearts of people across the world!

3. James Cook January 12, 2013 at 9:17 am · Reply

I love the contrast between the old building and the new hip graffiti

• Diana January 17, 2013 at 9:46 pm · Reply

Thank you! I like it, too!! :)